NOTE: All posts in this blog have been migrated to Web Performance Matters.
All updated and new content since 1/1/2007 is there. Please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Performance Matters has moved

I have joined UpRight Marketing as a partner, and after a lot of site design and development work, Performance Matters is now being transformed into a new journal with its own domain, at WebPerformanceMatters.com.

I built both sites myself using the Squarespace platform, and I'm now in the process of migrating all the old posts. Other than details of the progress of the migration, I won't be posting anything new here. But check out this post on the new site for all the details of the changes I'm implementing on the new platform.

See you there!
--Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home